Customs Reauthorization Compliance Guide
The Trade Facilitation and Trade Enforcement Act affects the operations of every customs broker and importer operating in the United States. As the most comprehensive, trusted news source for customs brokers and trade professionals, International Trade Today is proud to help keep you current on this legislation through our Customs Reauthorization Compliance Guide.
International Trade Today’s Compliance Guide to the Trade Facilitation and Trade Enforcement Act covers everything customs brokers will need to know about the Act, including:
- A new "importer of record" program
- Revised tariff schedules
- When the law's requirements go into effect
- New importer identification requirements for customs brokers
- An increase in the de minimis limit
- Areas of increased enforcement focus
- Labeling changes
- Additional regulation and procuedures to prevent Anti-Dumping/Countervailing Duty (AD/CVD) evasion
To order the Customs Reauthorization Compliance Guide today for $49 (free for paid subscribers), complete the order form below or contact your account representative at +1-800-771-9202 today.