Special Report on Emergency Communications
This Special Report on Emergency Communications details the challenges of modernizing systems 911, and other hurdles to further improving public safety. The six articles by Communications Daily journalists are the result of months of research, interviews, document reviews and public-records requests.
The report includes information on:
- Modernization’s challenges
- Pai's role as a public safety champion
- An update on multilingual EAS data
- NJ counties NG-911 upgrade
- Universal E-911 coverage
- FCC public safety documents
- Hawaii’s false missile alert findings
To receive a complementary copy of Communications Daily’s Special Report on Emergency Communications complete the form below or contact your account representative at 800-771-9202 today.