International Trade Today’s Medical Devices Classification Guide details the classification of devices in Heading 9018 of the Harmonized Tariff Schedule. From Explanatory Notes within the heading to medical device terms and product examples, this guide will aid and expedite the classification of medical devices.
Based on a Customs and Border Protection presentation on the heading, the Medical Devices Classification Guide will assist in obtaining accurate classifications on:
- Electrodiagnostic apparatus'
- Syringes, needles, catheters and cannulae
- Ophthalmic instruments and appliances
- Ultraviolet and infrared ray apparatus'
- Dental instruments and appliances
- Other devices
Order your FREE copy of the International Trade Today’s Medical Devices Classification Guide today.