Harmonized Tariff Schedule July 2020 Summary
The International Trade Commission's latest round of changes to the Harmonized Tariff Schedule became effective July 1, 2020. To help trade professionals stay current on the latest tariff revisions, new tariff numbers, and units of quantity changes, International Trade Today is offering a complimentary summary guide the Harmonized Tariff Schedule Summary of Updates.
Here's What's Included:
- The US-Japan Agreement's addition to the Tariff Schedule
- AGOA Eligibility changes including the removal of Cameroon
- Other statistical changes at the 10-digit level
- UOQ changes throughout the Tariff Schedule
- Tariff changes over the past six months, including the implementation of Section 301 and 232 Tariff changes
These changes affect hundreds of categories. To get caught up on the latest developments laid out by the ITC, order your complimentary copy today!
To order your complimentary copy of the Harmonized Tariff Schedule Summary of Updates today, fill out the form below or contact your account representative at 800-771-9202.