Harmonized Tariff Schedule July 2019 Summary
The International Trade Commission's latest round of changes to the Harmonized Tariff Schedule became effective July 1, 2019. To help trade professionals stay current on the latest tariff revisions, new tariff numbers, and GSP changes, International Trade Today is offering a complimentary summary guide the Harmonized Tariff Schedule Summary of Updates.
Here's What's Included:
- Aluminum Provisions in Chapter 76 Reorganized
- Aerial Work Platform Trucks Broken Out in Chapter 84
- Other Statistical Changes at 10-Digit Level
- Final Duty Reductions Under WTO Info Technology Agreement
- Tariff Changes Over Past Six Months Implement 301 and 232 Tariff Changes, India and Turkey GSP Removal
From frozen berry mixes to certain electric motorcycles updates to the HTS affect so many sectors and industries – don’t delay, get caught up on the latest developments laid out by the ITC! Order your complimentary copy today!
To order your complimentary copy of the Harmonized Tariff Schedule Summary of Updates today, fill out the form below or contact your account representative at 800-771-9202.