Though not posted until the beginining of February the latest round of changes made by the International Trade Commission to the Harmonized Tariff Schedule came into effect on January 1, 2019. To help trade professionals summarize these changes, International Trade Today is offering the 2019 U.S. Harmonized Tariff Schedule Guide.
- Changes to Units of Quantity in Tariff Schedule
- Latest Ineligibilities for AGOA Benefits
- New Statistical Breakouts Across a Range of Product Categories
- Renegotiated KORUS Duty Rates
- Israel Agriculture Agreement Renewal
- Nepal Trade Preferences SPI General Notes Addition
- Corrections to Section 301 and MTB Coverage
- And Other Staged Duty Reductions, Corrections and Clarifications
To order your complimentary copy of the 2019 U.S. Harmonized Tariff Schedule Guide today, fill out the form below or contact your account representative at +1-800-771-9202.