2019 Sanctions and Export Enforcement Recap
2019 saw heavy export regulatory activity across BIS, the Justice Department and OFAC, which leveled the highest total of civil penalties in its history. To help export compliance and trade law professionals keep current on enforcement trends and understand evolving policy, Export Compliance Daily is pleased to offer this 2019 Sanctions and Export Enforcement Recap.
- OFAC Sanctions Enforcement
- BIS Export Control Enforcement Actions
- Justice Department Convictions and Settlements
Countries, Industries and Organizations Covered
Export compliance professionals working in the following areas will find particular value in the recap’s in-depth review of pertinent enforcement cases:
- Sanctions and export control violations involving China, Mexico, Turkey, Cuba, Iran, Sudan, Ukraine, Syria and Latvia
- Penalties paid by companies including: Apple, ExxonMobil, Western Union
- Enforcement actions related to the EAR and ITAR
- Products including firearms, electronics, wildlife and aircraft
To ensure that your activities will remain in compliance with the federal government’s export policies in 2020, order your complimentary copy of Export Compliance Daily’s 2019 Sanctions and Export Enforcements Recap today.
To order your complimentary copy of the 2019 Sanctions and Export Enforcement Recap today, fill out the form below or contact your account representative at +1-800-771-9202.