2018 U.S. Harmonized Tariff Schedule Guide
The International Trade Commission’s latest round of changes to the Harmonized Tariff Schedule became effective on January 1, 2018. To help trade professionals keep current on the latest GSP/AGOA provisions, new and amended statistical suffixes, duty-free changes and more, International Trade Today is pleased to offer our readers the 2018 U.S. Harmonized Tariff Schedule Guide.
- The latest changes to the GSP and AGOA provisions
- Changes to Oman FTA Rules of Origin
- New and amended statistical suffixes across a range of product categories
- New Duty-Free Pharmaceutical Subheadings
- Restorations to Duty-Free status for some apparel categories
- Extension of the Israeli Agreement on International Trade
- Technical corrections
Trade professionals working with bedding, chemicals, tools, apparel, and pharmaceuticals will find the statistical suffix guidelines particularly valuable.
To order your complimentary copy of the 2018 U.S. Harmonized Tariff Schedule Guide today, fill out the form below or contact your account representative at +1-800-771-9202.